Bell TowerFailte Ireland approved, 4 star. Sleeps 6.
AccommodationThe Bell Tower (left hand side of the top photo) has a spacious open-plan living/dining room with kitchen area incorporating modern fitted units.
Ground floor accommodation includes a double bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower, WC and wash basin. Upstairs there are 2 twin bedded rooms, each with wash basin and shower room with shower, WC and wash basin..
Facilities in the Bell Tower
- Colour TV
- CD & DVD player
- Electric cooker
- Safety deposit box if required
- Oil-fired central heating
- Open fire
- Shared garden and grounds
- Patio area with furniture
- Cot and high chair available
- Duvets, pillows, linen and towels supplied. Also hair dryer
- Folder with local information and suggestions on places to go and things to do
- Maps and guides to the area
Available on SiteLaundry room with automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, tourist information area, DVD library.
Owners boat on the Friars Lough and bicycles are available free to guests subject to availability.
As we have our own farm animals we regret that we cannot accept pets.
Services available at extra cost
Collection from airport or ferry port
Book your self catering cottage in Tipperary with Coach House Cottages