Failte Ireland approved, 4 star. Sleeps 2 + 1.
Built in approx.1831 as a Courthouse for the locality. Situated next door to Charlie's Cottage and close to the village centre with St. Ruadhans abbey opposite.
Recently renovated to a high quality and retaining the original facade with both doors, one of 2 cottages at this location, ideal for couples holidaying together.
The Courthouse has a kitchen/living room with solid fuel stove (4m x 6.2m). 1 bedroom (4m x 3.7m) with double bed and space for a folding bed or cot, bathroom en suite with shower over bath, WC and wash basin (1.8m x 3m).
Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
DVD, CD player and radio
Duvet, bed linen and towels supplied
Travel cot, Z bed and high chair available
Ironing board, iron and cleaning equipment supplied
Folder with local information and suggestions on places to go
Maps and guides for the area
Off road parking
House is equipped for 3 people
The garden has a BBQ and garden furniture, perfect for relaxed out door meals or a drink in the evening.
Guests have the use of a rowing boat on the nearby Friars Lough and bicycles are also available.