CourthouseFailte Ireland approved, 4 star. Sleeps 2 + 1.
Built in approx.1831 as a Courthouse for the locality. Situated next door to Charlie's Cottage and close to the village centre with St. Ruadhans abbey opposite.
Recently renovated to a high quality and retaining the original facade with both doors, one of 2 cottages at this location, ideal for couples holidaying together.
AccommodationThe Courthouse has a kitchen/living room with solid fuel stove (4m x 6.2m). 1 bedroom (4m x 3.7m) with double bed and space for a folding bed or cot, bathroom en suite with shower over bath, WC and wash basin (1.8m x 3m).
- Electric cooker
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- DVD, CD player and radio
- Satellite channels
- Hair dryer
- Duvet, bed linen and towels supplied
- Travel cot, Z bed and high chair available
- Ironing board, iron and cleaning equipment supplied
- Folder with local information and suggestions on places to go
- Maps and guides for the area
- Off road parking
- House is equipped for 3 people
The garden has a BBQ and garden furniture, perfect for relaxed out door meals or a drink in the evening.
Guests have the use of a rowing boat on the nearby Friars Lough and bicycles are also available.
Book your self catering cottage in Tipperary with Coach House Cottages