Glebe CottageFailte Ireland approved, 4 star. Sleeps 2.
AccommodationGlebe is an open plan cottage, it has a kitchen/living area with natural slate floor, dining area overlooking open farm land with cattle and sheep.
Large stone & brick fireplace with cast iron stove, pine ceilings and slate floor.
One bedroom with a double bed, en suite shower room with shower, WC and wash basin.
Facilities in Glebe Cottage
- Colour TV
- CD & DVD player
- Electric cooker
- Safety deposit box if required
- Oil-fired central heating
- Cast iron stove
- Shared garden and grounds
- Patio area with furniture
- Cot and high chair available
- Duvets, pillows, linen and towels supplied, also hair dryer
- Folder with local information and suggestions on places to go and things to do
- Maps and guides to the area
Available on SiteSauna, Laundry room with automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, tourist information area, DVD library
Owners boat on the Friars Lough and bicycles are available free to guests subject to availability.
As we have our own farm animals we regret that we cannot accept pets.
Services available at extra cost
Collection from airport or ferry port
Book your self catering cottage in Tipperary with Coach House Cottages