Stable CottageFailte Ireland approved, 3 star. Sleeps 4.
AccommodationThe Stable (on the right hand side of top photo) is accessed through an entrance porch which leads into a spacious open plan living / dining room overlooking the south facing walled garden. The Stable has a fully fitted kitchen area.
Upstairs are two bedrooms with two single beds in each, each bedroom has a wash basin. Shower room with WC, shower and wash basin.
Facilities in the Stable
- Colour TV
- CD & DVD player
- Electric cooker
- Open fire
- Oil-fired central heating
- Safety deposit box available
- Shared garden and grounds
- Patio area with furniture; barbeque; parking
- Cot and high chair available
- Duvets, pillows, linen and towels supplied, also hair dryer
- Folder with local information and suggestions on places to go and things to do
- Maps and guides to the area
Available on SiteSauna,Laundry room with automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, tourist information area, DVD library
Owners boat on the Friars Lough and bicycles are available free to guests subject to availability.
As we have our own farm animals we regret that we cannot accept pets.
Services available at extra cost
Collection from airport or ferry port
Book your self catering cottage in Tipperary with Coach House Cottages